Monday, January 7, 2013

Random Thoughts Late at Night

I'm so freaking tired right now, but I wanna write about this great idea.

It's late, it's technically tomorrow, and I should be sleeping.  But I'm not, so why not write a blog post?  The other day I was sitting on the couch, watching TV.  The couch is where some of my least productive thinking occurs, because I am generally completely tuned out to the world, eating, or thinking about eating.  However, this time was different.  It had to do with the show I was watching-- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.  It's such an inspiring show because it's real, and helpful, and everyone who gets a home built for them is so grateful and really deserves a second chance in life.  I was enjoying the big reveal of the house when I was struck with inspiration.  What if ABC decided to make an Extreme Makeover: Sustainable Home Edition?  I could coordinate it, of course, but the key would be advertisement and broadcast of the sustainable materials used.  Ty could sell it, he's great at being sentimental.  I'm way too exhausted to go into details now, but I will!  Soon!
Okay goodnight internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment